Saturday, August 8, 2009

More Dresses!

Labor Day weekend, Tim has a race in Virginia Beach. Tim's parents also come visit every Labor Day weekend. We decided to make it an event and stay at the acclaimed Great Wolf Lodge. We have never been there and our friends that have laud it's indoor water park and kid-friendly rooms. We were even more excited when Tim's running partner, Jason, and his family decided they were going to come along as well!! I can't wait!

So, we're at Sam's Club and I'm looking for a little dress to wear over my bathing suit. I found a really cute one that was pink with little swirls all over it. I put the hanger over my head to see how long the dress would be and see if I continued to like it. Isaac was walking away and it my attempt to stall him and grab his attention I said, "Isaac, do you like my dress?" He turned around, smiled, got this kind of shy look on his face and then...the next thing out of his mouth could quite possibly be the sweetest thing that has ever come out of his mouth.
"Mama, you're a princess!".
I have been replaying his little voice in my head ever since. That made my day

1 comment:

Pelt Family said...

We are looking forward to Labor day weekend as well.