Monday, October 26, 2009

Before leaving Virginia

We had some time to just be with each other outside. At 6 months old, Juliet has quite the personality and I feel like we are getting a taste of the teenage talk-back a little early. She makes herself loudly known if she is unhappy in the slightest. Her expressions are developing, but if you keep her happy, she has a way of making you feel like you are the coolest person EVER. You see my quandry in trying to raise a baby who is content in all circumstances! Well, I'm failing at this point. Enjoy the pics. Remember that you can click on each pic to see it in higher definition. Just remember to hit the back button to get back to the blog.
Oh, I was also able to capture Isaac and Juliet's first fight over a toy object!!! I realize this is only the beginning! And, Juliet is getting around pretty well. She is crawling, but still sometimes falls over!







No comments: