Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Trip To Sam's Club

Isaac and I went to Sam's Club yesterday to eat lunch and go shopping. He did quite a few very cute things.
1. He sat perfectly at the table while eating his pizza. When I tried to get him to eat in the cart he told me he did not want to go. When I accepted that, he offered me some of his pizza.
2. There was another little boy at the table next to us. This little boy was not listening to his parents. Isaac was watching him and I said, "He's not listening to his mommy and daddy." Isaac repeated back to me what I said and looked a little concerned. Then this little boy's father came got the boy to sit on his knee for a moment. All I heard was the start of his lecture. "You see that little boy over there..." I could not hear the rest. The boy had his lips way out in a dramatic frown and Isaac looks back at him and says, "He's sad dada."
3. The funniest thing he did the whole time was when a different little boy came walking by our table. Isaac watched him the whole time he went to his table. This little boy was very cute. He wore glasses. One of Isaac's current favorite shows is Little Einsteins. One of the characters on this show is a little boy who wears glasses. After watching him, Isaac turns to me and starts to sing "Little Einsteins..." I was 100% speechless.
4. He was in the cart for a couple of minutes and we drove by an older man in an electric scooter. This man was waiting in line and had a rather long face. Isaac noticed him before me and again says, "He's sad dada?"
5. When he was walking around Sam's Club later he would walk in front of people. He would then say, "Excuse me. You go ahead."

All in all it was a very fun trip.

-Tim

No comments: