Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today's nap

In general, Isaac is having some sleep challenges. He had a little difficulty going down for a nap today. We hit a couple of road blocks (2 poopy diapers, thirst, unorganized pillows, lighting, temperature, air flow, etc...) Well, after about 20 minutes of quiet in the bed (I can't verify that sleep actually took place), Isaac came down the stairs while I was working. He gave me a mischevious look and then burried his face in the sofa in the office. I decided to leave him be and realized about 10 mintues later that I had not heard from him. He had fallen asleep while standing up and leaning over the sofa. A while later, he switched positions, and then, with my help, found his final, fully-horizontal, resting place. Take a look at the pictures:



As I am writing this post, he is still sleeping.

No comments: