Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Isaac is Almost 2

So we need to start planning a birthday party. This year should be fun. He may actually pay attention to the people that are around and eat his cake with a fork. Some of you may recall last year (video). The seeing eye dog in training underneath Isaac's feet did not know life could be so good.

Also with two on the horizon Isaac has been starting to display some attitude (though sometimes subtle) when he does not want to perform something he has been asked to do. Last night he was sitting nicely on the couch with me. I said, "Isaac it is time to get your PJs on." He turned and looked at me for a moment. Did not say anything. Got off the couch. Walked over to the loveseat. Sat by himself. I nearly laughed out loud, but I did not want him to think he was funny.

-Tim

No comments: