Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home Alone

It happens very rarely, but I am currently home alone. I sent Tim and Isaac to the grocery store. I am currently (still) painting the upstairs hallway. I can't finish all of it because of the tall ceilings, but I've gotten enough done to where it doesn't bother me to live with it.

I have just paused to eat the rest of my Subway Tuna sub which in infinitely better on Italian herbs and cheese bread. So while I am eating my supper, I am also watching the Steelers vs. the Chargers game. It is very entertaining, but I thought for fun, I would record the commercials that pique my interest:

American Idol debut: this Tuesday at 8pm. I'll be at Ten Fold, but you can be sure I'll be watching the 2nd half.

Nextel: push to talk in a school to find a child who is skipping class. I thought it was good.

Chevy Silverado: did a good job of demasculinating the extraneous and ridiculous features that some manufacturers are putting in trucks (i.e. heated steering wheel, a flatbed step, etc...)

My sandwich is finished. If you can picture me thoroughly licking the last of the yellow mustard off of each finger , that is how I feel about the sandwich. Yumm.

Must go paint.

Blessings to you as you start your week. I wish you all could be a part of Pillar Church today. We had a very nice Sunday morning together.

No comments: