Thursday, May 20, 2010

Funny things Isaac has said...

Setting: A care package arrives from Nana with gifts for both Juliet and Isaac. In it, there is a spiffy new Mickey Mouse visor for Isaac that made him very happy.
Mom: "Isaac, how do you like your new visor?"
Isaac: "I love it, but I only want to use it once I start golf practicing".

Setting: I care package arrives from Great Grandma Kitty with gifts for both Juliet and Isaac. In it, there is a train conductor hat that made him very happy.
Mom: "Isaac, how do you like your new train hat?"
Isaac: "I love it, but I only need it when I ride on the Santa Train with Jackson [Pelt]".

Setting: Mom and Dad are having a conversation and Isaac interrupts.
Mom: "Isaac, Daddy and I are having a conversation and it is very rude for you to interrupt. You need to apologize".
Isaac: "I'm sorry, mommy and daddy for interrrrr....., mommy, interrupting is a very, very hard word to say".


Backround: Isaac has been saying his prayers before sleep by himself for a couple of months now. He loves to get specific and include long lines of people he is asking God to bless. For example, last night he asked God to bless mommy, daddy, juliet, isaac, grandma, grandpa, who are daddy's parents, uncle chris, isaac, stasiu, bohdan, bebe, nana, uncle todd, noah, ruthe, isaiah, clint, jennifer, moses, jackson, jackson's dad, and jaja, and isaac. This list sometimes includes Santa Clause!
Setting: Isaac is saying the blessing before dinner.
Isaac: "Dear God, Thank you for the food, and...and...In Jesus name we pray, Amen."
[We all begin to eat]
Isaac: "I just needed to do the food".

Setting: We are preparing to go to the zoo the next day and the family is going through what animals we might see. All the regulars were listed.
Isaac: "maybe we'll see a chinchilla!"

"That hurts my ears" something is too loud
"PEEPS!" he has to go to the bathroom

There are so many...we are just having to try and keep track.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny funny..... :)
-Ben

Pelt Family said...

Jackson will wear his hat this year also