Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a Visit from Grandma



Well, it was suppose to be a visit from Grandma AND Grandpa but Grandpa was held back by 3 trials that needed his attention this weekend, so he had to stay home. We missed him, but let me tell you, we had an awesome weekend with Grandma.

First, she brought Christmas with her! The whole family was given wonderful gifts of all types. Even gifts from their recent cruise through the Mediterranean! (Seriously jealous).

Grandma also helped Isaac with his piano lesson for the day. We try to do them daily, but it ends up being 3-4 times per week. He's only 2 (I only have one more month to say it, so I'm going to milk it as much as I can)!!







Here, Isaac and Juliet are playing sweetly together with one of the toys Grandma brought for Juliet. They have been playing together every day of late and it is a fairly new and welcomed phenomennon. It brings great joy to see them love each other and get along so well. Soon, I will need to post a video of them dancing together...it is a hoot!

The first night Grandma was here, I stole her for some girl time, but then, for the next two nights, she watched the children so that Tim and I could go on dates! It was a great weekend.
Note to Grandma: Thank you very much. Both nights we were out, we toasted to you! You are awesome and we love you.

No comments: