Saturday, December 19, 2009

Isaac says...

Before Tim arrives, Isaac was talking to him on the telephone and said: "Daddy, I think I might cry when I see you" [he was holding back the tears]...a moment later, "Daddy, can we wrestle?"

Today: "Daddy, I'm so happy you're here."
***
"Mama, I was thinking. I think we need to go to a play place today."
***
Isaac: "we need to ride on the train."
Tim: "we can't ride the train without a ticket."
Isaac: "well we need to buy a ticket at the station."
Tim: "well, I don't know where the station is."
Isaac: "Mama can show us where it is on the map."
***
"Are YOU kidding me?"
***
Tim: "Isaac, can you please teach Juliet how to go to sleep?"
Isaac: "Juliet, you lay down, close your eyes, and go NAAH, CHOO, NAAH, CHOO. That's how you go to sleep."
***
"How was your day?"
***
"Where is God?"
***

Oh...Juliet got her first tooth on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With the new tooth, maybe you guys will get some sleep. If not, bring her here and I will work my magic.:)

Aren't you glad to be in NoVA to see the snow? You won't get this in Mississippi!

Love ya!