Monday, December 29, 2008

Dinner Compliment

My timetable for dinner this evening was based around a good commute for Tim. The fact that his commute was twice as long as I anticipated led to Issac and I eating before he got home.

So, Issac is devouring my famous Campbell's Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole, [keep in mind that for lunch, Isaac was not fond of my meatloaf leftovers and pretty much only had mashed potatoes], when out of nowhere he stops eating, looks at me and says "Good job, Momma". I got a good giggle and feel good moment to remember. He wouldn't touch my meatloaf that required basil, pinenuts, and a host of other gourmet ingredients (as gourmet as meatloaf can get), but I got a "thumbs up" on the 5 minute-throw together meal.

Don't you think Campell's needs to buy my story for a good commercial? Note to Campbell's: this story is copyrighted!

No comments: