Monday, February 4, 2008

One Exam Down, One Exam To Go...

Some of you may know that I have been taking classes for the past two weeks so that I can get my real estate license in the State of Virginia. In order to take the state exam, I must pass the class exam. I am happy to say that I passed the class exam on my first try in just over an hour this very afternoon. It takes several days for the state to be notified of my class exam status, so I do not yet have my state licensing exam scheduled. Stay tuned...

UPDATE: My licensing exam is scheduled for Saturday, February 9, 2008.

4 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

Congratulations! I knew you could do it :) I prayed for you today during you test time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I never doubted you would do well!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Amanda! I think it was the "Zen Studying" atmosphere of my apartment that did the trick :)

Jennifer said...

Way to go, Amanda!! I was thinking of you yesterday during this time!!